Butte, Camas, Cassia, Clark, Fremont, Gooding, Jefferson, Jerome,<br/>Lemhi, Lincoln, Madison, Minidoka, Power and Teton counties<br/>• Bannock County west of Interstate 15<br/>• Bingham County west of Interstate 15<br/>• Blaine County, except within the Salmon River drainage<br/>• Bonneville County west of Interstate 15 and north of U.S.<br/>Highway 26<br/>• Custer County, except within the Salmon River drainage upstream<br/>from and including Valley Creek<br/>• Elmore County south and east of U.S. Highway 20 and north of<br/>Interstate 84<br/>• Oneida County west of Interstate 15<br/>• Owyhee County west of the Bruneau River<br/>• Twin Falls County east of U.S. Highway 9321 21A 27 28 29 30 30A 36 36A 36B 37 37A 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 52 52A 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 59A 60 60A 61 62 62A 63 63A 64 65 67 68 68A 69 70 73 73A
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 35.48%|
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 27.48%|
|State of Idaho 3.99%|
|U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) 2.27%|
|U.S. National Park Service (NPS) 2.05%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 1.36%|
|Indian Reservation 0.5%|
|U.S. Department of Interior (DOI) 0.29%|
|U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) 0.2%|
|U.S. National Wildlife Refuge 0.02%|
|U.S. Military 0.01%|
|U.S. Corps of Engineers (COE) 0%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
- Hillhouse Canyon
- Arbon - Southeast Bench and Central Farm Ground
- Marsh Valley
- Arbon - Southwest Bench
- American Falls - Sunbeam Area
- Arbon - East Bench
- Rockland Valley - Hartley Canyon
- Rockland Valley - Flint Canyon
- Big Onion
- Arbon - South Valley
- Payne Family Grazing- Pleasant Valley and Thomas Creek
- Arimo Corp.
- Dry Creek Cattle Assn.
- Steve Deeg Farms
- Vernon Miller
- Janss Farms
- Wood River Land Trust - Draper Wood River Preserve
- Wood River Land Trust - Porcupine Creek Preserve
- Wood River Land Trust - Cowcatcher Ridge
- Pine Creek Bench
- North Teton River
- Kilgore Area
- Lava Lake Land & Livestock
- Muldoon Grazing Assoc.
- Hammett Livestock
- Flat Top Sheep Co.
- Diamond A Livestock
- Weatherly Property
- Fish Creek Angus
- Lazy "R" Ranch
- Kirtley Creek, Lemhi River
- Pat and Debra Woodworth
- Tom Billington
- Upper Lemhi Access Area
- Cliff Canyon
- Rockland Valley - West
- Deer Park Creek West of Leadore
- The Nature Conservency - Fish Creek
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands fall within .
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Frank Church - River of No Return Wilderness 795,165 acres (3.22% of hunt area)
- Owyhee River Wilderness 267,394 acres (1.08% of hunt area)
- Jim McClure-Jerry Peak Wilderness 94,910 acres (0.38% of hunt area)
- White Clouds Wilderness 90,318 acres (0.37% of hunt area)
- Hemingway-Boulders Wilderness 67,982 acres (0.28% of hunt area)
- Big Jacks Creek Wilderness 52,777 acres (0.21% of hunt area)
- Little Jacks Creek Wilderness 50,992 acres (0.21% of hunt area)
- North Fork Owyhee Wilderness 43,346 acres (0.18% of hunt area)
- Bruneau-Jarbridge Rivers Wilderness 29,793 acres (0.12% of hunt area)
- Pole Creek Wilderness 12,504 acres (0.05% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.