Action: editing "other tags" in event records
Results: a couple different problems here:
(1) editing a record without an other tag, try to add an existing tag, record type and number is correct but the "existing" part is not retained in the editing window or the saved record.
(2) editing a record that has a tag, try to add an additional tag, when record is saved only the new tag is in the record (the original tag info is gone). Existing information is not retained here also.
(3) edting a record that has a tag, try to delete the tag by deleting and unchecking tag info OR by clicking "clear" button in other tag window, click finished, "other tags" button turns off, click save in the editing window, tag information is still in the record.
What is this?
We use the IFWIS Blog to keep our staff, cooperators and the public updated on what we are working on, what's new and share tips about using our software and website.
The content of the IFWIS Blog is often highly technical, but we try our best to keep our posts accessible and jargon-free. When this is not possible, we'll link to other resources online to provide background. Thanks for reading and please follow our blog for updates.
- IFWIS RSS Feed
- Daily Email Digest (All Public Content)
- Or follow just one of the many topic-specific tag feeds or pages below.
- 1 of 6