ArcGIS Viewer for Flex
Here's a couple general tips and tricks when using a webmap created using ArcGIS Viewer for Flex
- The more you utilize the map data viewer, the refresh and drawing time will decrease. Your computer’s web browser will cache some of the data so next time you draw that area it should perform quicker.
- Zoom into an area of interest before you check the data layers for display.
- Only choose 4 or 5 data layers to display at any one time. Displaying all the layers at once will tend to slow down the refresh time.
- Pressing F5 will zoom to the original extent as when initially opened and refresh all the layers.
What is this?
We use the IFWIS Blog to keep our staff, cooperators and the public updated on what we are working on, what's new and share tips about using our software and website.
The content of the IFWIS Blog is often highly technical, but we try our best to keep our posts accessible and jargon-free. When this is not possible, we'll link to other resources online to provide background. Thanks for reading and please follow our blog for updates.
- IFWIS RSS Feed
- Daily Email Digest (All Public Content)
- Or follow just one of the many topic-specific tag feeds or pages below.
- 1 of 6