- Species Diversity
Introducing Ask Fish & Game - An online Q&A for F&G
Ask Fish & Game is a new feature on the IDFG website, designed to assist with the questions
This new feature is designed to:
- make answers easier for the public and our staff to find by establishing a central, searchable Q&A repository
- increase the visibility of recent/popular questions by embedding questions contextually across our website (view a live example in the sidebar of the Wildlife Summit)
- establish a more efficient, trackable workflow, ensuring that questions that are asked are answered
Video Screencast Overviews
A review of the new questions and answers functionality added to the Idaho Fish & Game website. The "Ask Fish & Game" section allows anyone to ask a question of IDFG and the answer may be posted for others. Questions may be viewed by category or tag and these lists may be embedded on the IDFG website, or any website contextually.
How to answer, assign and edit questions received at Ask Fish & Game. Designed for IDFG staff, this video reviews what to expect and how to use the management features.
Over the next few weeks we will be involving more IDFG Staff in assisting with answering questions. When you do, you’ll receive an email with the title “[Ask Fish & Game] A Question has been assigned to you” with links to view and answer the question.
Posted by idfg-bthomas at 02/25/2012 in
What is this?
We use the IFWIS Blog to keep our staff, cooperators and the public updated on what we are working on, what's new and share tips about using our software and website.
The content of the IFWIS Blog is often highly technical, but we try our best to keep our posts accessible and jargon-free. When this is not possible, we'll link to other resources online to provide background. Thanks for reading and please follow our blog for updates.
- IFWIS RSS Feed
- Daily Email Digest (All Public Content)
- Or follow just one of the many topic-specific tag feeds or pages below.