- Species Diversity
Improved PDF Maps on the HuntPlanner
We're happy to announce that we've added new improved PDF Maps to the Huntplanner! The maps have been redesigned to be easier to read and use in the field.
- Hunt and National Forest boundaries clearly marked
- Prominent physical features and towns noted
- Improved streams symbols and shaded relief to assist with navigation.
- Public and private land management are clearly defined
- Customized rendering for improved readability and various scales
- Designed for regular and colorblind hunters
You can view and download the new maps on details page for each hunt or directly from the map index.
Here's a preview of the new design. Thanks for all the hard work Angie!
Posted by idfg-bthomas at 04/28/2011 in
What is this?
We use the IFWIS Blog to keep our staff, cooperators and the public updated on what we are working on, what's new and share tips about using our software and website.
The content of the IFWIS Blog is often highly technical, but we try our best to keep our posts accessible and jargon-free. When this is not possible, we'll link to other resources online to provide background. Thanks for reading and please follow our blog for updates.
- IFWIS RSS Feed
- Daily Email Digest (All Public Content)
- Or follow just one of the many topic-specific tag feeds or pages below.