All of Units 29, 36A, 37, 37A, 43, 44, 48, 49, 50, 51.29 36A 37 37A 43 44 48 49 50 51
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 51.58%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 28.75%|
|State of Idaho 2.83%|
|U.S. National Park Service (NPS) 0.22%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 0.11%|
|U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) 0.04%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
- Dry Creek Cattle Assn.
- Janss Farms
- Wood River Land Trust - Draper Wood River Preserve
- Wood River Land Trust - Porcupine Creek Preserve
- Wood River Land Trust - Cowcatcher Ridge
- Lava Lake Land & Livestock
- Muldoon Grazing Assoc.
- Flat Top Sheep Co.
- Diamond A Livestock
- Weatherly Property
- Fish Creek Angus
- Upper Lemhi Access Area
- Deer Park Creek West of Leadore
- The Nature Conservency - Fish Creek
- Hammett Livestock
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands fall within .
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Jim McClure-Jerry Peak Wilderness 94,910 acres (1.91% of hunt area)
- Hemingway-Boulders Wilderness 67,982 acres (1.37% of hunt area)
- White Clouds Wilderness 39,403 acres (0.79% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.