Private pond permit

Private Pond inflow and outflow mesh size

I am thinking of applying for a Private Fishing Pond Permit. I have read in the Fishing Regulations and searched the Idaho Code 36-706 and can not find any information on the required mesh size to be used on my Inflow and Outflow. I will only be stocking with bass and crappie that I plan on taking from Dworshak reservoir (By obtaining a Live Fish Transport Permit). My outflow goes right back into Dworshak Reservoir so there is no danger of any fish species escaping the pond that aren't already in Dworshak. Can you please provide me with some information on Mesh Size?

Mosquito eating fish in private ponds

I have a large pond on our property (about 1/4 acre surface area). We would like to ensure it doesn't become a breeding ground for mosquitoes.We know we will have to apply for the a private pond permit before stocking any fish, but do you have any recommendations on fish varieties which are good at controlling mosquito populations on a relatively stagnant pond?

Private Pond Permit Application

On your form SP-116--Application for a Private Pond Permit, it requires SSN, DL No, Height, Weight, DOB, Eye Color, and Hair Color. Other than the name and address of the applicant, and the characteristics of the body of water, I don't understand the necessity of submitting so much personal information on the applicant since it appears to be the body of water that is of the most interest in allowing fish stocking. If F&G is required to verify the owner's identity, that could be accomplished at the time of inspection of the body of water.