Can an out of state Veteran get fish license in Idaho?

I am a disabled Vet from Oregon. I have already received my free annual fish license thru the VA for my state. This summer, I plan to do some traveling with the family through where I was born and lived in Idaho. I planned on doing some fishing while there. Can I get a VA license thru the mail before I leave for my trip (providing required documentation, of course)? Or would I have to purchase a temporary license after I get to Idaho?