Idaho Fish and Game plans several public meetings around the state to discuss 2015 proposed big game seasons and rules.
Interested individuals can visit with department personnel concerning the proposed seasons and provide comments by attending any of the meetings listed below.
Panhandle Region 1 – open house meeting held from 4 to 7 pm:
- Monday, March 2, Panhandle Regional Office, 2885 W. Kathleen Ave., Coeur d’ Alene.
Clearwater Region 2 – all meeting will be held from 5 to 7 pm:
- Monday, February 23, Grangeville Senior Citizens Center, 108 N. State St.
- Tuesday, February 24, Latah County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building, 1021 Harold St. Moscow.
- Wednesday, February 25, Fish and Game Clearwater Hatchery, 118 Hatchery Roe Dr.
- Thursday, February 26, Clearwater Regional Office, 3316 16th St., Lewiston.
Southwest Region 3 – all meetings will be held 5 to 7 pm:
- Tuesday, February 24, Fish and Game McCall Office, 555 Deinhard Lane
- Wednesday, February 25, Council American Legion Hall, Highway 95.
- Thursday, February 26, Southwest Region Fish and Game Office, 3101 S. Powerline Road, Nampa
Biologists will also be available for discus the proposals and collect public comments at the 2015 Idaho Sportsman Show, March 5-8, at Expo Idaho, 5610 N Glenwood St., Boise.
Magic Valley Region 4 – all meetings will begin at 7 pm:
- Tuesday, February 24, Hailey Community Campus, Rooms 301 & 302, 1050 Fox Acres Rd., Hailey
- Wednesday, February 25, Burley Inn Minidoka Room #2, 800 N. Overland, Burley
- Thursday, February 26, Magic Valley Regional Office, 324 S. 417 E., Highway Business Park, 2.5 miles north of the Flying J, Jerome
Southeast Region 5 - all meetings will begin at 6:30 pm:
- Monday, February 23, Malad, Senior Citizens Center, 26 N. Main Street
- Tuesday, February 24, Soda Springs, Senior Citizens Center, 60 South Main Street
- Wednesday, February 25, Montpelier, Bear Lake Senior Citizens Center, 115 S. 4th
- Thursday, February 26, Preston, Larsen-Sant Public Library, 109 S. 1st East
- Monday, March 2, Blackfoot, City Hall Council Chambers, 157 North Broadway
- Tuesday, March 3, Pocatello, Southeast Region Fish and Game Office, 1345 Barton Road
Upper Snake Region 6 – all meetings will begin at 7 pm:
- Monday, February 23, Upper Snake Fish and Game Office, 4279 Commerce Circle
- Monday, March 2, Madison Middle School, 575 West 7th South in Rexburg
Salmon Region 7 – all meetings will be held from 5 to 8 pm:
- Wednesday, February 25, Salmon Fish and Game Office, 99 Hwy 93 North, Salmon
- Thursday, February 26, Challis Community Event Center, Board Room, Clinic Rd, Challis
In addition, 2 web-chats are scheduled on Wednesday, March 4, from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm and 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. These will be attended by biologists from across the state to answer questions.
Comments taken at the meetings and online will be summarized and presented to the Idaho Fish and Game Commission at the March 23-24 meeting in Boise, when big game seasons are set.