Questions & Answers: Private versus Public

Ask Fish and Game is for general questions.

  • Not all questions are answered.
  • Urgent questions should be directed to your nearest office.

Some answers change over time; please take note of the "answered-on" date.

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 questions
Question Askedsort ascending
A: Normally IDFG does not make site visits to address disputes regarding ownership.  However, you can contact your local conservation officer or regional office and inquire as to if they have had issues in this area before. It is always helpful to have a good quality map of the area you are hunting ...