Questions & Answers: landowners

Ask Fish and Game is for general questions.
  • Not all questions are answered.
  • Urgent questions should be directed to your nearest office.
  • Some answers change over time; please take note of the "answered-on" date.

Previously answered questions are posted here.

Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 questions
Question Asked
A: Yes, the IDFG Regional Office is the one that issues the tags.
A: Yes, the Idaho Department of Fish and Game and it's many conservation partners have several programs that can help landowners develop wildlife habitat.  The Department Habitat Improvement Program (HIP) is a cost-share program in which Department staff work with private landowners develop a habitat ...