Questions & Answers: ATV use

Ask Fish and Game is for general questions.
  • Not all questions are answered.
  • Urgent questions should be directed to your nearest office.
  • Some answers change over time; please take note of the "answered-on" date.

Previously answered questions are posted here.

Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 questions
Question Asked
A: Use of ATVs off of established roadways is regulated by the specific agency or landowner that owns the property.  Most of Unit 10 is federally owned by the U.S. Forest Service, therefore they have the say with respect to motorized access; Potlatch Timber Corporation and U.S. Army Corps of ...