Questions & Answers: Sportsmans Package

Ask Fish and Game is for general questions.
  • Not all questions are answered.
  • Urgent questions should be directed to your nearest office.
  • Some answers change over time; please take note of the "answered-on" date.

Previously answered questions are posted here.

Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 questions
Question Askedsort descending
A: Thank you for your suggestion.  It will be forwarded to our License Department.
A: Yes. You will be issued an elk receipt that can be redeemed for a tag at a later time in the year. If you apply for an elk controlled hunt in the first drawing period, you must redeem the receipt for the controlled hunt tag by August 1. If you are going to hunt in a general season elk zone with a  ...
A: To upgrade to a sportsman's package, you will need to take your license and any other permits and tags to the nearest regional office. There are a couple of rules to upgrading such as if a person has a tag and has harvested an animal with the tag, they cannot upgrade to a sportsman's package. Once ...