Questions & Answers: guides

Ask Fish and Game is for general questions. Not all questions are answered. Urgent questions should be directed to your nearest office.

Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 questions
Question Askedsort ascending
A: No, the Idaho Deparment of Fish and Game does not maintain a list of licensed guides and outfitters.  Please contact the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board at (208) 327-7380 or visit their website at:
A: Great to hear you’re wanting to give sturgeon fishing a try here in the Magic Valley Region.  Although your question was short – to answer it well in an email is difficult.  We would encourage you to stop into the Regional Office in Jerome or visit a local sporting goods shop and just chat with ...