Will a Utah hunter safety permit work to purchase a hunting license if I'm now a resident of Idaho?


Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. 

To purchase an Idaho hunting license, all hunters must show proof that they have completed a hunter education course if they were born on or after January 1, 1975, unless they have held a hunting license from Idaho or another state.  Your Utah hunter safety permit or Utah hunting license will show that you've completed a hunter education course.