If I won the Second chance Controlled hunt for a deer (fawn) #1064 - can I still use my general open season deer receipt from my sportsmans package to get a tag for a buck?


If not, can I choose to keep my general antlered (buck) tag from the sportsmans package and not use the Controled hunt antlerless (fawn) tag #1064?


Sorry for the delay in responding to your question.  

No.  An person whose name is drawn in a controlled hunt for deer and elk is prohibited from hunting in any other hunt for the same species (archery, muzzleloader or general), EXCEPT when the hunter has been selected in a controlled extra tag or depredation hunt drawing, or has purchased a leftover nonresident general season tage for that species at the nonresident price.