Black's Creek Public Shooting Range
Black's Creek Public Shooting Range (BCR) is the largest and most visited range in Idaho, providing a safe place to shoot for more than 7,000 hunters and sport shooters each year.
BCR is one of only three Idaho shooting ranges owned by the Idaho Department of Fish and Game. The non-profit shooting club, the EE-DA-HOW Long Rifles, Inc. is responsible for day to day management of BCR.
Things to know:
- A full-time Range Manager lives on site at BCR.
- The main range at BCR is open to public shooting four to five days each week depending on the time of year.
- This range accomodates shooting distances from 15 to 200 yards.
- There are no restrictions on the number of firearms a person may use on the range during a shooting session.
- Both the range and the on-site restrooms are accessible to physically-challenged shooters.
- See an aerial view of the facilities at Black's Creek.
Events and Alerts
- See the list of events for specialized shooting opportunities.
- Please call the range line for any unlisted range closures. Listen to the recorded message at (208) 342-9614.
- Check the Black's Creek website for further contact information and a calendar of events.