Idaho Wildlife Summit Report
The Idaho Wildlife Summit, held in August, 2012, facilitated a conversation among Idaho hunters, anglers, trappers and other wildlife conservationists. Discussions and presentations covered the current status and direction of wildlife management in Idaho, the need to keep it relevant to the changing values, needs, and interests of Idahoans, and to hear and understand what they expect from their state wildlife management agency.
Participants heard presentations and watched various videos presented throughout the program. They were invited to provide input throughout the Summit in a variety of ways. The report also includes the executive summary from a survey of 1,059 randomly selected Idaho residents conducted earlier in 2012, for Idaho Fish and Game.
- From the Director - Pages 1-3 [PDF, 541 KB]
- Introduction - Page 4 [PDF, 270 KB]
- Idaho Cafe - Pages 5-6 [PDF, 475 KB]
- Fishing Poll Results - Pages 23-29 [PDF, [578 KB]
- Citizen Survey - Pages 30-35 [PDF, 602 KB]
- Trading Posts - Pages 36-39 [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- Chatroom - Pages 40-42 [PDF, 549 KB]
- Evaluation - Pages 43-50 [PDF, 569 KB]
- Costs - Pages 51-52, [PDF 479 KB]
- What's Next - Pages 53-56 [PDF, 586 KB]