Idaho boasts many sources of wildlife and birdwatching information for both the beginner and advanced wildlife and bird watcher.
- Idaho Birds – Your comprehensive online resource for wild birds and birding in the State of Idaho.
- IBLE group – An online forum for birders to disscuss all aspects of bird life in Idaho. This includes rare birds, bird findings, identification, behavior, counts and bird club information
- Birding Pal – Locate a potential birding companion
- Idaho Fish and Game Nongame Program – Helps sustain Idaho's fish and wildlife and the habitats unpon wihch they depend, with an emphasis on threatened, endangered and at-risk species. Efforts are also put into promoting wildlife viewing, photography, education and other noncomsumptive wildlife recration to increase ipportuniteis for wildlife viewing and instill a freater appreciation for all wildlife. This appreciation and education will, in turn, help conserve all of Idaho's wildlife.
- Audubon Idaho – State offices and local chapters withing Idaho. Information about upcoming field trips and lectures can be found in each of the chapter's webpages.
- Idaho Bird Observatory – A research center in the College of Arts and Sciences a Boise State University whose mission is to conduct long-term population monitoring of western migratory landbirds. During the Fall, songbird, hawk and owl banding projects are underway as well as a daily hawkwatch.
- Birds of Idaho – Field Checklist
- Idaho National Wildlife Refuges – Bird Checklist