Wolf General Any Weapon Season
Portion of Unit 36
11/15/2014 - 3/31/2015
- Gray Wolf (Canis lupus)
- Either-sex Wolf
- Either sex may be taken.
- Open to Trapping, Closed to Hunting.
- Only a portion of this Area is OPEN to hunt, see note for details.
Trapping Season open in that portion of Unit 36 north of State Highway 21 and north of State Highway 75 from Stanley to the east border of Unit 36.
- Portion of Unit 36
- That portion of Unit 36 north of State Highway 21 and north of State Highway 75 from Stanley to the east border of Unit 36. Area Size: 281,199 acres
No historical hunts resemble this hunt or harvest statistics are not currently available for this opportunity.
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Wolf Tag $11.50 2015
- Adult Wolf Tag $11.50 2014
NonResident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Wolf Tag $31.75 2015
- Adult Wolf Tag $31.75 2014
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 98.25%|
|State of Idaho 0%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands overlap this hunt area.
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Frank Church - River of No Return Wilderness 25,184 acres (8.96% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
1990 Land Use/Land Cover based on Anderson et al scheme via Idaho Department of Water Resources
Lodging, Camping, Restaurants & Other Services
- No services available