Wolf General Any Weapon Season
Portion of Unit 2
11/15/2014 - 3/31/2015
- Gray Wolf (Canis lupus)
- Either-sex Wolf
- Either sex may be taken.
- Open to Trapping, Closed to Hunting.
- Only a portion of this Area is OPEN to hunt, see note for details.
Trapping Season open in only a portion of Unit 2 is open.
- Portion of Unit 2
- That portion of Unit 2 north of Highway 54 between Bayview and Spirit Lake, east of Highway 41 between Spirit Lake and Blanchard, and north of Blanchard Valley Road to the Idaho/Washington state line. Area Size: 276,098 acres
No historical hunts resemble this hunt or harvest statistics are not currently available for this opportunity.
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Wolf Tag $11.50 2015
- Adult Wolf Tag $11.50 2014
NonResident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Wolf Tag $31.75 2015
- Adult Wolf Tag $31.75 2014
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|State of Idaho 11.21%|
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 10.88%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 1.6%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 0.01%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish & Game program designed to improve sportsmen's access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands overlap this hunt area.
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.
Lodging, Camping, Restaurants & Other Services
- No services available
- Make your own maps of this hunt area in the IDFG Map Center.
- Download a KMZ file for you GPS or viewing in Google Earth Download KMZ (Google Earth).
- Driving Directions to this hunt provided by MapQuest
- Current road conditions from the Idaho Department of Transportation.