Deer Controlled Hunt Extra Antlerless Season
Controlled Hunt 1120 - Hunt Area 11AX
10/10/2014 - 12/14/2014
- Antlerless Mule and White-tailed Deer
- Only deer without antlers or with antlers shorter than 3 inches may be taken in any season which is open for antlerless deer only.
- Any Weapon
- Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader, Shotgun, or Handgun.
No special restrictions.
- Hunt Area 11AX
- All of Unit 11A. Area Size: 528,474 acres
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Adult Deer Tag $19.75 2014
- Jr./Sr./DAV Deer Tag $10.75 2014
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $6.25 2014
NonResident Tags, Permits, and Fees
- Junior Mentored Deer Tag $23.75 2014
- Adult Deer Tag $301.75 2014
- Controlled Hunt Application Fee $14.75 2014
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|Indian Reservation 9.42%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 3.45%|
|State of Idaho 0.43%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 0.32%|
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 0.01%|
Make your own map of Controlled Hunt 1120 - Hunt Area 11AX
Land management via Inside Idaho
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
|Dryland Agriculture 98.72 %|
|Forest 1.28 %|
1990 Land Use/Land Cover based on Anderson et al scheme via Idaho Department of Water Resources
Lodging, Camping, Restaurants & Other Services
- Cities in Controlled Hunt 1120 - Hunt Area 11AX
- Cities within 25 mi.
- Cities within 50 mi.