Deer General Short-Range Weapon Season
11/10/2011 - 12/9/2011
- White-Tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginianus)
- Either-sex White-tailed Deer
- Either sex may be taken.
- Archery, Muzzleloader, or Shotgun ONLY.
- Very limited access due to few roads, and private property. Only a portion of the unit is open to hunting
- Unit 21A
- All of Unit 21A. Area Size: 159,053 acres
No historical hunts resemble this hunt or harvest statistics are not currently available for this opportunity.
Tags, Permits & Fees
Resident Tags, Permits & Fees
- Adult Deer Tag $19.75 2011
- Jr./Sr./DAV Deer Tag $10.75 2011
NonResident Tags, Permits & Fees
- Junior Mentored Deer Tag $23.75 2011
- Adult Deer Tag $301.75 2011
Landscape Characteristics and Access
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|State of Idaho||0.45 %|
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS)||74.25 %|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM)||14.21 %|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish & Game program designed to improve sportsmen's access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
|Irrigated-Gravity Flow||8.74 %|
Lodging, Camping, Restaurants & Other Services
- Make your own maps of this hunt area in the IDFG Map Center.
- Download a KMZ file for you GPS or viewing in Google Earth Download KMZ (Google Earth).
- Driving Directions to this hunt provided by MapQuest
- Current road conditions from the Idaho Department of Transportation.