Elk Controlled Hunt Antlerless Season
Controlled Hunt 2101 - Hunt Area 43-2*
10/15/2014 - 11/9/2014
- Antlerless Elk elk info»
- Only elk without antlers or with antlers shorter than 6 inches may be taken in any season which is open for antlerless elk only. view all»
- Any Weapon
- Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader, Shotgun, or Handgun. more»
Tags & Permits
Landscape & Access
- Hunt Area 43-2*
- Those portions of Units 43 and 44 west of the Pine-Featherville Road (County Road 61) and Rocky Bar Road (County Road 156). Area Size: 124,318 acres
More information about
GMU(s) in this hunt:
Tags, Permits & Fees
Licenses, tags and permits may be purchased:
Learn more about IDFG Licenses, Tags & Permits
Resident Tags, Permits & Fees
Adult Elk Tag $30.75
Jr./Sr./DAV Elk Tag $16.50
Controlled Hunt Application Fee $6.25
NonResident Tags, Permits & Fees
Junior Mentored Elk Tag $39.75
Adult Elk Tag $416.75
Controlled Hunt Application Fee $14.75
Note: A valid
hunting license is required.
* Indicates this item is optional.
Landscape Characteristics and Access
Surface Management Agency
No surface management agency information for this area is available at this time.
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish & Game program designed to improve sportsmen's access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands overlap this hunt area.
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.
Outfitters and Guides
Local Elk Outfitters & Guides
No local hunting outfitters are licensed for Elk.
No pack trip outfitters are available in Controlled Hunt 2101 - Hunt Area 43-2*.
*In need of a Guide? Try our Idaho Outfitter Guide, which allows you to search all licensed outfitters by species, activity and location.
Lodging, Camping, Restaurants & Other Services
* Services pages courtesy of the Official Idaho Travel and Tourism Guide