Deer Controlled Hunt Extra Antlerless Season
Controlled Hunt 1133 - Hunt Area 73X*
8/30/2014 - 10/31/2014
- Antlerless Mule and White-tailed Deer deer info»
- Only deer without antlers or with antlers shorter than 3 inches may be taken in any season which is open for antlerless deer only. view all»
- Archery ONLY. more»
- Very limited access due to few roads, and private property. Only a portion of the unit is open to hunting
- New Hunt
Archery ONLY, Private land ONLY
Tags & Permits
Landscape & Access
- Hunt Area 73X*
- That portion of Unit 73 within the following boundary: Starting at the intersection of Highway 91 and the Utah/Idaho state line, then going north following Highway 91 to approximately 5 miles north of Preston, then west on West Hot Springs Road, then south on 2400 W., then west on 1500 N., then south on 3200 W., then west on 1200 N. to the railroad tracks located approximately 0.8 miles east of the Westside Highway, then south following the railroad tracks to the Utah/Idaho state line, then east along the state line to Highway 91. Area Size: 36,046 acres
More information about
GMU(s) in this hunt:
Tags, Permits & Fees
Licenses, tags and permits may be purchased:
Learn more about IDFG Licenses, Tags & Permits
Resident Tags, Permits & Fees
Adult Deer Tag $19.75
Jr./Sr./DAV Deer Tag $10.75
Controlled Hunt Application Fee $6.25
NonResident Tags, Permits & Fees
Junior Mentored Deer Tag $23.75
Adult Deer Tag $301.75
Controlled Hunt Application Fee $14.75
Note: A valid
hunting license is required.
* Indicates this item is optional.
Landscape Characteristics and Access
Surface Management Agency
No surface management agency information for this area is available at this time.
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish & Game program designed to improve sportsmen's access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands overlap this hunt area.
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.
Outfitters and Guides
Local Deer Outfitters & Guides
No local hunting outfitters are licensed for Deer.
No pack trip outfitters are available in Controlled Hunt 1133 - Hunt Area 73X*.
*In need of a Guide? Try our Idaho Outfitter Guide, which allows you to search all licensed outfitters by species, activity and location.
Lodging, Camping, Restaurants & Other Services
* Services pages courtesy of the Official Idaho Travel and Tourism Guide