Elk Controlled Hunt Landowner Permission Required Antlerless Season
Controlled Hunt 2145 - Hunt Area 30A-2
8/1/2013 - 10/14/2013
- Antlerless Elk elk info»
- Only elk without antlers or with antlers shorter than 6 inches may be taken in any season which is open for antlerless elk only. view all»
- Any Weapon
- Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader, Shotgun, or Handgun. more»
- Landowner Permission Hunt. Written permission from landowner who owns more than 159 acres in the hunt area is required to apply for this hunt. Landowner Permission Hunt Permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis at the Nampa, McCall and headquarters IDFG offices starting July 15. Do not apply for this hunt during the controlled hunt application period.
- Motorized Hunting Rule (MHR): Motorized vehicle use as an aid to hunting for wildlife is restricted to established roadways open to motorized vehicle traffic capable of travel by full-sized automobiles. A full-size automobile shall be defined as any motorized vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) in excess of 1,500 lbs. Find out more information about hunting with ATVs and the Motor Hunting Restriction at fishgame.idaho.gov/cms/hunt/atv/
- New Hunt
Landowner Permission Required see page 97 of the Big Game Regulations for details on applying (http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/cms/hunt/rules/bg/ch.pdf)
Tags & Permits
Landscape & Access
- Hunt Area 30A-2
- That portion of Unit 30A outside the National Forest System Boundary and on or within 1 mile of private land on which crops are currently growing. Area Size: 113,976 acres
More information about
GMU(s) in this hunt:
Tags, Permits & Fees
Licenses, tags and permits may be purchased:
Learn more about IDFG Licenses, Tags & Permits
No resident tags are necessary.
No non-resident tags are necessary.
Note: A valid
hunting license is required.
* Indicates this item is optional.
Landscape Characteristics and Access
Surface Management Agency
No surface management agency information for this area is available at this time.
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish & Game program designed to improve sportsmen's access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in this hunt area.
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands overlap this hunt area.
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
There are no wilderness areas in this hunt.
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.
Outfitters and Guides
Local Elk Outfitters & Guides
No local hunting outfitters are licensed for Elk.
No pack trip outfitters are available in Controlled Hunt 2145 - Hunt Area 30A-2.
*In need of a Guide? Try our Idaho Outfitter Guide, which allows you to search all licensed outfitters by species, activity and location.
Lodging, Camping, Restaurants & Other Services
* Services pages courtesy of the Official Idaho Travel and Tourism Guide