All of Units 21, 28, 36, 36A, 36B.21 28 36 36A 36B
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 80.68%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 14.68%|
|State of Idaho 0.86%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
No properties are currently available in .
View all Access Yes Participants.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Frank Church - River of No Return Wilderness 213,744 acres (7.91% of hunt area)
- White Clouds Wilderness 90,318 acres (3.34% of hunt area)
- Jim McClure-Jerry Peak Wilderness 76,426 acres (2.83% of hunt area)
- Sawtooth Wilderness 67,666 acres (2.5% of hunt area)
- Hemingway-Boulders Wilderness 41,891 acres (1.55% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
|Forest 72.58 %|
|Rangeland 24.28 %|
|Irrigated-Gravity Flow 1.3 %|
|Irrigated-Sprinkler 0.9 %|
|Riparian 0.78 %|
|Urban 0.09 %|
|Water 0.06 %|