All of Units 40, 41 and 42.40 41 42
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 75.46%|
|State of Idaho 7.03%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 3.94%|
|U.S. Military 0.02%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands fall within .
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Owyhee River Wilderness 267,263 acres (6.94% of hunt area)
- Bruneau-Jarbridge Rivers Wilderness 60,251 acres (1.57% of hunt area)
- Big Jacks Creek Wilderness 52,748 acres (1.37% of hunt area)
- Little Jacks Creek Wilderness 50,929 acres (1.32% of hunt area)
- North Fork Owyhee Wilderness 43,413 acres (1.13% of hunt area)
- Pole Creek Wilderness 12,533 acres (0.33% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
|Rangeland 81.73 %|
|Forest 8.56 %|
|Riparian 4.29 %|
|Irrigated-Gravity Flow 3.04 %|
|Irrigated-Sprinkler 2.02 %|
|Dryland Agriculture 0.2 %|
|Water 0.11 %|
|Urban 0.02 %|
Towns in this Hunt Area
- Homedale, US 95
- Marsing, Idaho 55
- Grand View, Idaho 78
- Bruneau, Idaho 51
- Murphy, Idaho 78
- Silver City, Silver City Rd.