Private lands in Units 8, 8A, 10A, 11, 11A, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 18.8 8A 10A 11 11A 13 14 15 16 18
Recent Hunts in this Area
|2016||Deer Controlled Hunt 1123||10/10/2016||12/1/16||Any Weapon||Mule and White-tailed Deer||Area 8-1X|
|2015||Deer Controlled Hunt 1123||10/10/2015||12/1/15||Any Weapon||Mule and White-tailed Deer||Area 8-1X|
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Forest Service (USFS) 31.46%|
|State of Idaho 9.45%|
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 2.06%|
|Indian Reservation 1.83%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 0.89%|
|U.S. Corps of Engineers (COE) 0.38%|
|U.S. National Wildlife Refuge 0%|
|U.S. National Park Service (NPS) 0%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
- Salmon River and Grave Creek
- West of Waha and Miller Road - Ten Mile Canyon and Fields to the South
- Petersen Loop
- Palouse River Upland Game Area
- Genesee Area
- Whitebird Hill and Joseph Plains/Boles
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands fall within .
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Gospel Hump Wilderness 93,785 acres (2.06% of hunt area)
- Hells Canyon Wilderness 57,916 acres (1.27% of hunt area)
- Selway Bitterroot Wilderness 11,998 acres (0.26% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
No landcover for this area is available at this time.