All of Units 41 and 42.41 42
For government land, these data show the managing agency of the land, which may or not be the same as the owning agency.
|U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM) 81.45%|
|U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (BOR) 6.05%|
|State of Idaho 5.3%|
|U.S. Military 0.03%|
Access Yes! Properties
Access Yes! is Fish and Game program designed to improve hunting and fishing access to private land or through private land to public land by compensating willing landowners who provide access.
Forest Service Land
Check for road and area closures on National Forest websites
No National Forest lands fall within .
Federally-designated Wilderness Areas
No motorized vehicles are allowed in these areas.
- Owyhee River Wilderness 267,263 acres (11.13% of hunt area)
- Bruneau-Jarbridge Rivers Wilderness 60,250 acres (2.51% of hunt area)
- Big Jacks Creek Wilderness 52,748 acres (2.2% of hunt area)
- Little Jacks Creek Wilderness 50,929 acres (2.12% of hunt area)
- Pole Creek Wilderness 12,504 acres (0.52% of hunt area)
Land Use/Land Cover
|Rangeland 87.25 %|
|Riparian 5.9 %|
|Forest 3.99 %|
|Irrigated-Sprinkler 1.62 %|
|Irrigated-Gravity Flow 0.97 %|
|Water 0.17 %|
|Dryland Agriculture 0.05 %|